Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Week in Check

Well, this week has been kind of crazy with moving stuff out and in for carpet and with the church moving into the movie theater this weekend. It's all exciting and crazy at the same time. Yesterday I was not feeling well, I've got some kind of sinus thing going on. Today is better. The kids and I met our friend Shelley at the Wetzone to swim and play. It was a lot of fun. I always enjoy adult conversation, however at times feel like I forget what I'm saying as I'm stopping to rescue Keegan who thinks he's a master swimmer. Addy is doing so good but she wants me to watch all the cool stuff she can do. It was fun and good to catch up with Shelley.

I am still LOVING the carpet. We are going to do laminate in the front 2 rooms but again, that will have to wait for a while. I can't wait to get it all done and come up with more projects. It's neverending. I'm going to be patient and enjoy what we have and where we are at the moment. I don't want to be an "I want it, I have to have it" kind of person.

Tonight, my friend Xuan and I are taking our girls on a date. I'm really excited to have a girl's night. We're going to dress up. Xuan and I went with our mommy group a few months ago to Simply Fondue and there was a bad storm. Xuan got rained on...I know it was funny!! So, she got a free gift certificate and so we decided to take our girls on a date. We're finally doing it. I've missed my friend so it will be great for all of us to catch up:)

No comments: