Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Imaginary Van

So, I'm beginning to think that our van is a figment of our imagination. Levi talked to the van man today. It appears that the transmission they installed isn't compatible with our engine's electrical system. So, back to the drawing board. The man quoted us one price and Levi made it clear that it couldn't be more as the project progressed. Well, now he's telling us he can't guarantee that price. So, we should hear back today what the final price will be. I think it will be a few hundred dollars more which is okay. It's an unfortunate situation for all of us. The mechanic has spent alot of time on it. I feel bad for him too. However, he did offer us a car from his lot....5 weeks later:0 At least we're getting a loaner. I am so sick of Levi's 2 1/2 door Saturn.

Other than that, we're good. My family is coming this weekend and I'm super excited!

1 comment:

Levi said...

What? The inlaws are coming this week? How come I didn't know about this? :}