Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, July 25, 2008

Six Flags

So yesterday, we left the kiddos at home and took Brenda & Caitlin to Six Flags. It was nice to be kidless although I missed them. I love taking Addy to Six Flags because she loves it. We had fun. It was really hot, we didn't stay too awful long. We did get to ride the major roller coasters. It was a lot of fun. Levi and I rode the Titan and sat in the front car. It was crazy! We enjoyed it.

Addy is in her last week of swim lessons and she is doing awesome. I am so proud of her. She's like a little fish. Keegan was up last night from 3am - 6am...I have no clue what his deal was but I am pooped today. I'm glad Brendan and Caitlin are here, they've been a huge help with the kiddos.

Today we're going to go swimming and just hang out. I think we're grilling steaks for dinner...YUM!! I know, a lot of superfluous information....that's how I roll I guess.

No comments: