Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

So I'm procrastinating....

I'm pretty good at it. I don't have much to say but I am going to blog about my Target deals in just a second.  Let me recap the weekend.  Mother's Day was GREAT!!!  I got a homemade garden stone, mani/pedi, flowers, & Wicked tix (part birthday too-which is May 27-just in case you were wondering) :)  We went to Chiloso for lunch, birthday party, & group date. It was a great day!! 

Church was good Sunday.  We were packed for second service. This was the first Sunday for the new band rotation. It was nice to be able to chill and enjoy talking in the morning.  The only frustration was the new computer check in system...the computer freaked. 

Mother's Day did make me miss my mom.  I hate that we're so far away.  Excited to see my family this summer...it's going to be crazy but fun!!!

Okay, so I'm going to do a new post on my Target deals and then pack b/c I'm the only one in our house NOT packed. 

No comments: