Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, May 7, 2010

Crazy

Things are getting crazy around here, lots going on....some are secret (for now) and some are not. School is ending so we're finishing up projects and preparing for the end of the year program.  I love the mother's day out where I work.  I love my kids' teachers and all of the women there. It has been such a wonderful experience for me.  Yesterday, we were talking and New York was talking to me about my blog and one of the other teachers heard.  She wanted to know what I called her. I told her she had to do something blog worthy to get on my blog (as if being her isn't enough).  So, she did.  She's a lot of fun.  She told me code name she be "Hater" because she basically threw me under the bus to get written about.  I'm debating between Scrappy & Sug.  Scrappy because she's in charge of an overwhelming project at school and she does a FABULOUS job at it.  OOOh...maybe I should call her Fab because she is fabulous.  Sug because she's so sweet and thoughtful and she does go out of her way to help:)  I like Fab, that's kind of sassy:)

So FAB, consider yourself blogged!!

No comments: