Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekend Low Down

We actually had a nice relaxing weekend. We didn't do much at all. In fact, I think we all napped both Saturday and Sunday which was nice. We had a lot of family time just enjoying each other. We had our first Sunday at the theater. Everything went great. It is so encouraging to see people join us and really join in. You have to be pretty committed to get up EARLY and be at the theater at 7am so that everything is ready to go by 9:45am. I have to admit I didn't get there until 8:30 so kudos to all of you guys that were up at the crack of dawn and helping. I really don't have words to describe how that makes us feel to know that those people are on board.....it's awesome!! We have a busy week planned. It's my friend's Xuan's last week of being a stay at home mom, she starts back to work next week. I want to get some QT with her. I've got a job interview tomorrow at the community college. That other job didn't pan out. When I calculated the number of hours I'd be working and the childcare cost, I would be making less per hour than I make tutoring on line. So, we're going to give this comm. college a shot. However, the last time I talked to her when I started asking some detailed questions, I am interviewing so if a spot comes open, she has someone to fill it. I was under the impression that there was a spot open. If it works out, it'd be great. If not, that's okay too and I have my foot in the door for the next quarter. So, we'll see. I got a great email from a wonderful friend, Andrea, last night. I love hearing from her. I'm so happy for you girl. Thanks for the email:) Alright, well we're taking a friend to Peter Piper Pizza for lunch today. I better close. Thanks for reading:)

1 comment:

phyllis penney said...

That little friend had a wonderful time! She had never been invited anywhere
by herself. You never know what good you are doing. God bless you!