Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Circus



Since Addy was itty bitty, we've always gone to the circus. We get the cheap seats and use our 1/2 off Entertainment Book Coupon but we go. It's kind of our family's tradition. So, last night, we went to the circus. The circus runs in Dallas for 2 weeks, give or take a couple of days. I knew it'd be easy to get tickets so I wasn't in any hurry to get them. I call Wed. to ask about tickets for Sunday evening. Well, you can only use the Entertainment Book coupon at the box office and for weekdays. So, we changed our plans and decided to go Thursday but the lady told me that the shows were all selling out so I better get my tickets today (on Wed.). So, I load the kids up and trek downtown to the American Airlines Center, coupon in hand. There are no cheap seats (which are usually $15 but with our coupon are $7.50). I hesistated and the box office lady says, "You know what, I have this voucher for the $30 seats which makes them $7 a ticket." NO JOKE!!! So, we had $7 tickets. We rode the DART so we didn't have to pay to park or mess with traffic. We got there early so we could see the precircus show. We also stopped by Chic-fil-a so we could get our free chicken strips...I know we're sad but cheap:) Anyway, we get there and get to see the performers and take pictures. We had AWESOME seats. Mind you, we're usually in the upper section. We were on the floor, about mid way up. It was great. We all had a great time.

No comments: