Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, May 22, 2008

WE HAVE AC AGAIN!!

So, our window for the AC man was between 11am and 4pm. Yeah, he doesn't show up until 3:45. But, it is fixed and our house is cool. We have all been so cranky and out of it. I'm so glad we're cool and happy again.

And, my van has been acting WEIRD so we got a new battery and that seems to have solved the problem. So, everything is sailing along.

The house is still a go.

WOOHOO!!

I will tell you that last night as I laid in bed and couldn't fall asleep because I was so stinking hot and uncomfortable. I thought about people that couldn't afford to have their air fixed. We are on the tail end of our 1 year home warranty, thank goodness. What do they do? Stay miserable I guess. It made me feel bad for complaining about being hot.

No comments: