Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, May 17, 2008

NO AC

We had a great Saturday except for one thing...our AC went out yesterday. They're coming Monday to fix it but it is just yucky feeling inside. Fortunately, this weekend hasn't been so bad but it's just musty feeling...YUCK!! Also, my van is being finicky...it has started not starting...I don't know what exactly is draining the battery. It's crazy. Before we moved here, a year ago, the mechanic told us that at any point, our motor would go and we'd either have to replace it or get a new vehicle. Well, it's kept going for a year, thank God...literally. I hope it keeps going. I am a pro at jumping the van now. It's such a pain though. So, we're having major "issues" this weekend.

We did all 3 of our parties today and had a great time. We ate at Marilyn and Andrew's tonight. Andrew did brisket...oh my lands....it was absolutely delicious!! They were wonderful hosts and we had a great time hanging out with our friends. Addy and Keegan have done great this weekend...they're such troopers. We are eating dinner tomorrow with a new family and we're so excited. I love meeting all of these cool people, it really is awesome how God provides at just the right time.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow (that's so cool that I'm looking forward to church).
I love seeing the new faces and seeing the other faces return with smiles. I look forward to seeing the kids and our friends and just catching up. It feels like we're where we're supposed to be...that's an awesome feeling to have:)

No comments: