Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, May 5, 2008

This week's docket (I think I'm using that correctly right?)...

This week will hopefully be laid back....I think I'm going to take the kids to the Arboretum tomorrow. It's like a botanical gardeny kind of place but they have a lot of cool stuff for kids like face painting, a petting zoo, and tomorrow they're having some thing to do with milk. Maybe they'll have a cow. It will be nice, as long as it doesn't rain. Wednesday is my big long tutoring day...oh joy. Thursday is a FREE day...I'm excited and Friday we're doing a Mother's Day craft party here. It should be a fun and relaxing week.

On a sidenote, I do that a lot because I have random things that I want to share....I am switching Keegan over to cloth diapers this week. I know that's probably crazy for a lot of you to read but I've had a few friends randomly talk about it. I am trying to be more green and do things intentionally for the environment. It's also cheaper. I'm kind of nervous about it but I feel like it's the right thing for me right now...I'll let you know how I feel about it in a couple of weeks. I do think it's funny how those things are so cyclical. It's like nursing was that way, it was cool then it wasn't cool and now it is.

I hope you have a great week.

2 comments:

the_jerm said...

Studies have found that the environmental impact of cloth diapers versus disposable diapers is similar due to the need to wash cloth diapers. In parts of the country where landfill space is limited, cloth diapers are often recommended. In parts of the country where land is plentiful but water is scarce (such as North Texas), diaposable diapers are the way to go.

...just a completely unbiased thought from your friend Jeremy, employee of the Kimberly-Clark Corporation--maker of Huggies® diapers and PullUps® training pants

HeatherLow said...

You are HILARIOUS!!! That is so funny because I totally had this random thought about what you would think about me switching to cloth diapers!!! FUNNY!! How prophetic...ooh maybe a new line of work for me!! Just kidding. How the heck are you??? We miss you guys!! Hope you're all well...give all your girls a big hug from us!!