Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kroger Mega Deal

Okay so I'm going to try to list out my mega deal and see who close I come:

Here's what I got:
3 NY Texas Toast
2 Green Giant Frozen Veggies
2 Wheat Thins
3 Quaker Granola Bars
2 Kellogs Fruit Snacks
2 Purina Dog Treats
2 Solo Cups
4 DiGorno Pizzas
1 Sister Schubert Rolls
2 Dixie Plates
12 Kraft Shredded Cheese
1 Bird's Eye Frozen Meal for 2
1 Dixie Napkins
3 2-packs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
2 Kraft Mac-N- Cheese Deluxe
3 Post Raisin Bran Cereal
4 Hunt's Tomato Paste or Sauce
2 French's Mustard
1 Snyder's Pretzels
1 Rotel
2 -12 pack of Quilted Northern Bath Tissue
4 Quaker Snack Cakes
1 Kraft Ranch Dressing
1 12 Pack Brawny Paper Towels
2 Motts Apple Juice
2 Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 Oscar Meyer Lunchable
1 Chex Mix
1 PoppyCock
1 Claussen Pickles
1 Capri Sun

So I also bought freezer cooking stuff so some of this doubled for that.  However, my total went down $35 right off the bat because of the Mega Deal. I had 70 items that qualified.  So, for every 10 items, I got $5 off.  Then, I had $73.22 in coupons.  I think my total for all of that was $172.
I paid $57 for all 70 items (including 2 big packs of toilet paper & 1 big pack of paper towels.).  Pretty good!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Awesome! I went to Kroger on Thursday. I have to admit that I have never done a big shopping trip with coupons involved with both kids. It would be too stressful for me. Leyton went with me while Kennedy was in school. You are brave!