Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Character Flaw

Yeah.....I knew that'd get you.  So here goes...it bugs me that Levi's blog has 20 more views this month than mine YET, his last post was Dec. 15 and I have posted 6 entries since then.  What is up with that?? Okay, so it's not that big of a deal...just a little friendly competition I like to have with him.  He's winning!!

We are back in the swing.  Today we started back at Mother's Day Out. I am loving the 4 year old class. I miss my 2/3 year old babies but it is nice to feel like it's more school-ish.  I love that I get to work with Kelli.  She makes my life so much easier...she is a wealth of expertise, I love that!  And it's a bonus that she goes to Catalyst and got me this job...thanks girl!!

It was really nice to chill over the holidays. I missed seeing all of our families and so glad my parents came for Thanksgiving.  I would have been BUMMED to not see them at all.  It was nice to relax and enjoy Christmas instead of living out of a suitcase. 

Life is good, super excited about some upcoming stuff, church, life, etc.  Levi & I are doing really well.  I love saying that because as you know relationships are stressful and not so fun at times.  I almost typed it's nice to have an upper and then realized how that sounded.  It's nice to be in a good place!   Okay you're updated...I know kind of boring right now....that's okay by me!

No comments: