Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, January 14, 2010

5

My baby turned  5 today.  What a milestone it was for us!  I reminisced about the past 5 years and all of the changes that have happened during that time.  It's crazy to think back. I am so thankful for Addy. She is a wonderful little girl.  She has a compassionate heart. She truly cares for others.  She says what she thinks.  Her vocabulary amazes me at times.  She asks lots of questions.  She talks nonstop.  She takes care of Keegan.  She cares what other people think.  She loves ranch, pizza, cherries, & pickles.  She loves people.  She is mischievous.  She can whistle.  She likes to help.  She reminds me so much of my mom it's scary sometimes.  She tattles.  She has a memory like none other.  She remembers names.  She calls me out when I'm not being kind.  She loves animals, dogs in particular, dalmations in particular.  She loves movies.  She loves & needs time to herself.  She has a great sense of humor and is starting to crack jokes that make sense.   She is starting to understand God's love and asking questions about it.  She loves to sing & dance & she can shake it.  She is empathetic when others hurt.  She tells us she wants to live with us forever. 

I love that girl.  I cannot imagine 1 day without her in my life and I'm not sure what life was like without her. 

Happy Birthday Addyson Marie.

No comments: