Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, September 11, 2009

Week in Review

So this has been a good week. It's good getting back into a routine. I am working 2 days a week now and that is actually really good. The challenge is getting everybody up and out of the house but we're doing well. I think I'm going to enjoy it. The challenge will be learning personalities and I'm going to have to be more assertive. That's a good life lesson though. Anyway, the kids are doing wonderful. I love watching them do so well with change and transition. They're so awesome.

Yesterday, we met our playgroup preschool friends and just played. I miss those mommas, it was so good to be together with the. Almost all of our kids are in MDOs now so we're not meeting weekly like we did. We're going to have to get creative so we keep up with each other. I love those girls!!

Today we just took it easy and I got caught up on laundry and cleaning. I actually mopped (usually I let the scooba do it). I need to finish bathrooms and dusting but everything else is DONE....that is such a wonderful feeling. We got to keep the Bloomettes for a couple of hours today and we had so much fun. They are so stinkin' cute. We are blessed to have wonderful friends!!

Levi and I are doing awesome. We're both trying to put the other before ourselves...it's amazing how when you do that, you really get along better. I'm trying to be more thoughtful and patient with him & the kids too.


I've been reading my Bible more consistently. We're reading Psalms and I like it. I realize that I enjoy more narrative books, like Esther, Ruth, Job etc. However, Psalms has been great. It is encouraging. There is a lot of wisdom to be gleaned from Psalms so I'm trying to glean away:) I also like that I can read 2 chapters here and there and it's easy to digest.

Tonight we're doing Movies on Main with CatRow & the city. I'm excited. It should be fun!!

No comments: