Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, January 9, 2009

Week

We had a pretty good week. We stayed at home partly because we don't have the van and partly because the kids were sick. It was actually pretty nice. I tried to get caught up on some house work and just hung out. I met my friend Xuan and her kids at McD's last night after preschool and it was good to reconnect. It had been about a month since we really got to talk. Preschool was great too. I miss all those moms and kiddos when we're not around. Addy went to her Friday program today. I love seeing her after she's gone because she's happy to see me and I'm happy to see her. We went over to the Sweeney's tonight and played Guitar Hero World Tour. We had a blast. That was my first time playing and it was a lot of fun. I really liked watching other people sing and just have fun. Anyway, I'm kind of rambling. We've got a meeting in the morning about kids stuff at church and then we'll get to chill tomorrow night. I'm going to try to pack for the cruise tomorrow so I can focus on cleaning the house this week. Addy's birthday is Wednesday so we'll have a busy week with that....woohoo!!

No comments: