Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's been a busy week....



but a GREAT one! Addy had a great birthday. Here are some pics from our Chuck E. Cheese night. Addy was sung to about a bajillion times and her face was so cute every time. This was s picture of her while we were singing. Today I got my haircut, toes and nails done, and eyebrows waxed...it was all LONG overdue! It was nice to have that time for me. Levi flew to San Antonio this morning, got the van and drove it back. He literally walked in the door and the kids and I walked about to go to our playgroup preschool, which we love by the way. We went to the vet today and then went to McDonalds. I love just talking with the other moms. They are so awesome and I am so thankful for them. I think I would go crazy without them to vent to and just share about life.

We leave for our cruise next week. I'm so excited. I'm glad this week has been busy because it's kept my mind off of leaving my kids. Levi's parents will do great with them. I think my problem is that I just can't pick up my phone and call them whenever I want...I'm really hung up on that. They're going to have a great time and so are we. My kids are me and I will miss them. I've tried to do the grocery shopping so my in-laws won't have to lug the kiddos through Walmart. The bathrooms are clean however the house needs a good dusting. I'm almost caught up with laundry and I've got all my cruise outfits laid out yet not in a suitcase...thus my goal for tomorrow...finish laundry, finish cleaning the house and load the suitcase.

This weekend we're having a joint party for Addy & Macy. They are a week apart so we're doing a playgroup party for them. It's tea under the sea with Ariel :) It should be fun!!

No comments: