Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Addy's Day

We had a great time today celebrating Addy's birthday. We ate a Chick-fil-a for lunch and she told the manager that it was her birthday. She walked up to the counter later to ask for extra sauce. She got about half way there and turned around and said, "This is what 3 year olds do Mom." I knew what she meant. She also told me she likes socks now that she's four and she won't be afraid anymore. She asked me before she went to bed if she'd still be the birthday girl in the morning. She's so cute!!! We celebrated tonight at Chuck E. Cheese with our friends: Emily, the Sprangs, the Ferrers, Russells, and Sweeneys. We had a great time. We're blessed beyond what words can say and I'm so grateful. We are going to party with our playgroup this weekend so I guess I can tell Addy she's still the birthday girl tomorrow :)

No comments: