Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

weekend

It's Tuesday and I've felt yucky off and on since Sat. night.  Today I went to Dr. Neiman, who is incredible.  His practice is Mercy Bridge Medical.  He takes no insurance and definitely is a huge help if you have high copays or need to be seen quick.  He gave me steroids & antibiotics for my allergies/sinus/congestion and also adjusted my back & neck. I feel so much better tonight.  Yeah.

We had a great weekend.  It was pretty laid back.  We had a nice family lunch and then split up.  A and I got our nails done and just enjoyed being together. It was nice.  Sunday, I got to lead worship, you can check it out here if you're interested.  I'm glad that I'm learning that perfection does not equal success.  I'm learning to be a little more free & enjoy myself and fight back my urge to be critical of myself. 

We enjoyed spending President's Day at the zoo with the Sprangs. It was lots of fun.  Hope you were able to enjoy your weekend as well!!

No comments: