Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Steroids kick my butt

Oh my gosh....so when I picked up my prescriptions, the pharmacist said, "You'll be up till 3am cleaning your house."  I thought she was kidding.  No, she wasn't.  I went to bed at 11.  I'm not sure when I went to sleep but I know I felt like it took forever.  K came in at 1:50 because he was coughing. So, tucked him in, got back in bed.  Levi rolled over around 3:30 and I got tickled because I was still WIDE awake.  I got up & checked my email, paid bills, read my Bible, and finally went back to bed around 5:15 and my alarm went off at 6:15-ish.  I had to take 2 pills yesterday too.  Again, had a hard time getting to sleep.  A came in around 3am and again, took some time to get back to sleep.   I'll be glad to be off of this medicine.  I'm not a fan of being on meds....especially those, that was just weird.

No comments: