Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kroger Deal 3/31

So, I've been dragging my feet on getting diapers for a diaper cake that I'm making.  My coupons expired tonight so I had to go to Kroger to get them. Kroger is doing a deal, buy $25 in proctor & gamble baby stuff and get $5 off.  I also had 2- $2 off coupons and 1- $1.75 off. So, I paid $17 for 3 packs of diapers, making them $5.66 a pack.  Much better than the $8.99.

So....since I was there, I thought I'd grab some other coupon friendly items.  I did beat the Dollar Tree but did not do as well as my average of $0.66 per item a couple of weeks ago.

Here's a picture of my spoils:)  I had a coupon for everything except the grapes. They were $0.99 a lb.  My kids LOVE grapes.  So, 2 boxes of Honey Bunches of Oats cereal, 2 boxes of playtex tampons, 2 packages of Stayfree pantiliners, 1 package of wisp, 1 colgate sensitive, 1 bag of Kettle chips, 1 bag of Tostitos, 3 boxes of brown mix, 1 can of crossaints.  I always try to get the total before they scan my card.  I did the diapers in a separate transaction so he had my card.  My total was $31 before my coupons, after coupons it was $15.  Woohoo....

No comments: