Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Okay so today is Mother's Day and it's a great one. I got breafast in bed and we're going for a nice dinner this evening. I love being a Mom and I truly can't imagine my life without my children. I've never thought I could love so deeply, hurt so greatly, and be as worn out as I always am. BUT I wouldn't trade it for one thing. I have made some of the most wonderful relationships with other moms which wouldn't have happened without my little ones. I've also got wonderful relationships because my kids have endeared people to them, they are our honorary aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. What a cool job. Hope you're all having a great day!

I wanted to post this badge on my page. It's from southwest airlines and it enters me into a contest to win 4 tickets. Woohoo!! I know that's random but I wanted to explain so you didn't wonder why the random badge was on here!!

Nuts About Southwest

No comments: