Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tom Thumb Fun


I have to blog about my latest coupon adventure. I usually shop at Walmart but this week the deals at Tom Thumb were AWESOME! I went Friday night (kidless) and had all my coupons ready to go. Well, I was a day early for their 48 Hour Sale. However, they had a Chill Out deal where you bought $25 worth of participating frozen foods and you get a $10 coupon on your receipt. So, I stocked up on a bunch of WW meals, treats, etc.

I went back Saturday with both kids in tow...yeah it was pretty exciting. This is what I bought (yes I'm going to list it).
2 boxes of fruit snacks
bag of marshmallows
2 cans of Manwich
2 bowls of microwave oatmeal
4 pack of Charmin
Raisin Bran
3 microwave Progresso Soups
2 cans of refried beans
2 cans of Campbells Soups
Pam Spray
2 Liter of Diet DP
eggs
3 gallons of milk
butter (real butter)
Crest Pro Health Toothpaste
4 lb roast
6 lbs of pork loin
9 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
fresh broccoli crowns
1 cucumber
zucchini
2 lbs of strawberries
1 lb baby carrots
1 head lettuce

My total precoupons or pre-card was $180 something.
When I swiped my card it went down to $87.
I had $34.29 in coupons.
My total was $47.

That was for 19 lbs of meat...CRAZY!! I was so proud. Just had to share!!

No comments: