Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'm Back

We had a great time in Florida with my parents. The kids did SUPER on the trip to and from. I was so glad. We got home way too late last night and we're all kind of pooped. We went to Sea World and I'll have to post pics later. We just hung out, played outside, rode horses, played outside some more. My kids love being outside. My parents have a pool and a kiddie pool and sandbox that my kids could not get enough of. It was a lot of fun. Addy had a really hard time leaving and it breaks my heart. I really have to watch that I don't get resentful about being so far away from my family. I truly hate that part of this. If I focus on that, I really get upset about it. I want to enjoy where God has lead us because I do believe we're supposed to be here. At the same time, it doesn't make it any easier being so far from our families. We've got a busy week ahead. I am getting clothes ready for a big consignment sale here. I finished a box tonight and will try to do more tomorrow. I hope I can make some money so I can "shop" there. I am pooped so I'm signing off.

No comments: