Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fun Day at Home




Today the weather outside is awful. It's cold, like 40 degrees after yesterday of 80 degrees. I was going to go to the gym and take Keegan for his 2 year pics but it is seriously yucky outside. By the way, I heard the longer thunder and lightning ever early this morning. It was kind of weird and it did freak me out.

So, we stayed in. Addy actually slept in this morning. When the kids got up, we ate breakfast and just played. It was really nice not to have the tv on. We watched one show and I turned it back off and we made cookies. We have 3 or 4 friends that are either having babies or recovering from surgery or something like that. So, the kids and I made cookies to take to them. We are also taking dinner but I did that part solo:) It was a lot of fun and the kids were so cute in their little aprons helping dump ingredients in. I need to do this kind of stuff more and really have no excuse for not. I also want to be more crafty with the kids.

So, I'm off to help Xuan paint the kid's area at church but wanted to blog about our day and post a couple of pics.

The random one is while I was finishing up in the kitchen, Addy starts yelling for me to come in to Keegan standing on his new train table....nice!! They got Levi's guitar stand out of his office and were using it as a mic, you can see Addy singing her heart out:)

No comments: