Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Monday

I started my Monday early and headed to the gym. I did a Turbo Kick Class and a Turbo Abs and Weights class. It was good. That's such a lie but it was good for my body and that's how I'm having to look at working out and eating better. It's not good, it doesn't taste good it doesn't feel good but I know it truly is. It is good for me and I'm hoping I'll start to feel like it really is good. I actually do enjoy some of it. Then, I went up to Starbucks to visit with Levi and Wendi for a minute. I got my first ever SKINNY drink at Starbuck and it wasn't that bad (notice I didn't say it was good). The kids are playing and watching tv so I can blog for a second.

We went to lunch yesterday with Xuan and Juan. I've really missed them. We've all been busy but it was so good to just visit and laugh with them. We had a new friend, Hillary, over for supper last night and had a blast. She was so easy to talk to and I love hearing people's story. I'm glad we got the chance to do that with her.

This week is going to be good. We're going to get together with some friends and just enjoy being together. I hope you have a great week!

No comments: