Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey

Just wanted to catch up on the week. It's been a good one. We got to visit with the Penney family this week which is always a highlight. They are amazing!! Today we went to IKEA to buy some storage items for our kid's area at church. I'm more and more excited everyday as we get closer to move in. The paint is completely done and I can't wait to see it all put together. It is kind of crazy how excited we are about this building, it just seals the deal for us and it's awesome. The kids did so good today. They played so well at IKEA together and then tonight even, they're just becoming friends and I love watching it. I've been on WW for a week now. I lost 2 lbs this week and I was thrilled with that. I thought I wasn't going to get to the gym today and it kind of bummed me out. That's a good thing for me. We had the some friends over tonight and it was so good to visit with them. I love getting to know people on a deeper level. Tomorrow we go back to the ENT for Addy's 2 week visit. I'm hoping her ear is better. I'll keep you posted!

No comments: