Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weird Wednesday

Today is weird. It's overcast but actually feels good which is nice. I think it's around 84 degrees today which is such a nice change. I went to CVS today for my second time this week. The challenge is to spend $5 cash and see how many times you can go back without spending any more money. Well, yesterday I spent $6 but got $6 in ECB's. ECB's are their gift certificates that print on your receipt that are like money. So, today I stopped in and spent $1 but got $6 back. So, I'm up to $7. I'm going again and should spend nothing if I've got my plan right. We'll see if it works. I took the kids to Burger King today. We've been at home all week so it was good to get out and let them play. They had fun playing together and they were so much fun to watch.

No comments: