Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sick

We had a great playdate yesterday. It was a lot of fun, there were about 10 moms and 17 kiddos running around. It was alot of fun. And, the moms are wonderful about cleaning up....that makes it alot easier to host knowing the house really won't be a mess when they leave. After they left, I wasn't feeling well. I laid down and woke up 3 hours later...Levi came home and took care of the kids, fixed pizzas for supper and kept them occupied. Wow!! I was and am so thankful. I think I'm havnig sinus and/or allergy issues. It was good to rest though...thanks Levi. I really do appreciate the extra sleep. Today we're just taking it easy and moving slow. It's nice to do that. Hope you're all having a great Thursday.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Hey, girl, I'm glad the playday went well and that you got a nice, well desearved nap yesterday. I didn't know Addy was in soccer. How did I miss that?
Love you.

HeatherLow said...

She just started this week. I'll have to email pics. She was so cute.