Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pinterest Craft Night

Pinterest is all the rage these days and I have fallen for it, hook, line, and sinker!!  I love it. I don't spend hours and hours on there but I will spend some time perusing and pinning.  I have some pretty crafty and creative friends.  We happened to get together about a month and a half ago and started talking pinterest and one of us had the idea to get together and "craft."  So, we did!  Xuan, Katy, and I did a mini pinterest craft night at Xuan's about a month ago.  We had so much fun.  We decided to see if any of our friends or friends of friends wanted to get in on the action.  We did and they did and we got together last night.  There were around 20 of us who showed up.  We had 3 or 4 options of thinks to make (door hangers, magnets, or vases).  Everything that everyone did turned out so stinkin' cute!! The other challenge of the night was to bring a pinterest recipe to share.  OH MY LANDS!!!  Did those ladies step up?  YUMOLICIOUS!!

It was really cool for me.  We had no clue what the turnout would be like but we had lots of different ladies show up.  It was cool for my friends from all those different worlds to collide.  It was also neat that some of the girls brought their friends too.  I'm already looking forward to next month and I'm encouraging everyone to bring a friend.  The more the merrier!!!

No comments: