Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wow...I'm back

Oh my gosh...so much to say.  We are back from Disney.  We had a fabulous time.  I am still pooped.  We kept saying, "There's tired and there's Disney tired."  We are recovering.  I tried to blog once at Disney and it didn't work. I emailed myself so I wouldn't forget. Here it is.

So tonight Levi went to Disney quest. April and Steve took Addy with them to Disney. Keegan and I were chilling at resort. We walked over to get a coke and cookie.  The cashier gave him a balloon with a princess and the frog book. On the way back to the room, Keegan looked up and said,"I'm going to give this to Addy because I want her to be super happy." How sweet!! I love that boy.


Keegan got pretty sick while we were there.  Levi took him to the ER and has a great story to tell.  Poor kid got a shot and a few breathing treatments. It was pretty stressful.  I got to see my grandmother too.  We drove down at the beginning of our trip.  It was great to see her.  We got to spend a couple of days with my parents and sister, bro, and niece too.  It was great. I miss my family so much.  They're awesome.


We got to do a lot of fun stuff.  We saw so many characters. I loved seeing my kids react and enjoy. 


It was great being with the Wilson family too.  What a blessing for us.  Definitely made GREAT memories!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are home safe and everyone is OK. Will we be seeing some sights of Disney? Have a great week.
Odie