Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Catch Up

It's been a while since I've just caught you up so let's do that:)

Life is good right now.  I had a moment of panic today though because I realized that my parents are visiting this weekend, then we have a church conference, then we have a few days and Levi goes to Ghana.  Then, it's August and then my baby starts school. I am not sure I'm ready for that.

Thus my moment of panic.

I'm okay now.  We had a reunion of sorts tonight.  We had some friends over and just had a blast.  I feel very blessed in the area of friends (not just in that area).  I truly have made wonderful relationships and feel like I can just be me....however crazy, uncooth- as my hubs pointed out tonight, and silly oh yeah and imperfect. I love that!  I realize at times it bites me in the butt but (ha) sometimes it's worth that risk.  So thankful for ALL my friends.  That reminds me...I need to blog about my YoYo's!!

On another note, Levi is rockin' the Ghana fundraising, thank you if you gave.  We will send a note when he returns with pictures and tell you all about his trip.  I am so excited and trying not to think about the dangers of the trip...there are none, right????

The kids are doing great.  I can't believe how big they are getting.  K man dressed himself today, shorts backwards but who cares, they were on and I didn't help:)  AL is quite the biggie herself, so proud of her.

I think that's the catch up for me. I'm going to add some pics but will do that in another blog.

No comments: