Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, November 20, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

This week has been crazy. I had a wonderful time with my Yo Yo's (college girlfriends).  It was incredible.  Truly, I am blessed with wonderful friends.  I got to stay an extra day and  a half to spend with Andrea & Wes and the boys.  I had so much fun. It was nice to relax and recharge.  We all need that.  I came home and told Levi he needed to go away for a weekend with no agenda, just to be.  Hopefully he'll do that. Neither of us has done that enough. 

This week has flown by.  I found out I'm changing classes at school.  I'm sad to leave my little ones but excited at the thought of teaching the pre-K class.  I did a midnight run to Kroger and did GREAT. However, they charged me $9.79 for Charmin that was on sale for $5.99. I didn't realize it until I got home.  I took it to another Kroger and they gave me the difference. BUT, my friend from school told me if Kroger charges you wrong, you get the product free.  I emailed corporate so we'll see.

Aunt Connie & Uncle Everett flew in yesterday so we've been with them.  It is so good to be with family and we have a lot of fun with them. Looking forward to a great weekend!  I'll write more later. Have a fantastic Friday!!

No comments: