Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wednesday

It seems like is has rained ALOT here lately. I shouldn't complain I know we need it. I am ready for it to get chilly and stay chilly for a while. Maybe it will kill all these germs and we can all get better. We had a blast at the U2 concert. We had great seats for our $15 tickets...crazy I know. I guess Levi is majorly rubbing off on me. My favorite concert has been Garth Brooks and I've always talked about what an entertainer he was. U2 was equally as awesome but in a different way. They are such humanitarians. Their message of love and hope is incredible. I love that!! Anyway, we came home to discover Keegan was sick so he's now on antibiotics. The doctor doesn't think it's the flu so we're grateful for that. I'm just hoping Addy and I can stay well. That's about for an update so far. Hope you're having a great week.

No comments: