Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fusion CD release

So we had our CD release party last night. It was awesome. It was so great to see people from all over the area. It was really cool. I really am blessed to be able to play with talented musicians. They are great. I am humbled at what God does through us...it's kind of crazy. It's good to hear affirmation and be thankful for the gifts God has given. I don't want to ever lose sight of that.

We have a couple of busy weeks coming up. Levi is being ordained next week, that's a big deal in the Nazarene church. You have to jump through a lot of hoops (experience, education, etc). His parents are flying in and are going to spend a few days here. I am excited about that. We hate not being near our family so it will be good to see them.

I've started cleaning today. I'm going to try to pace myself. I need to really clean. I try to keep the house neat but now it needs a good cleaning. It'll be good to do that.

The week after is teen camp. Fusion is playing that week. I'm excited, it's always fun and makes me miss being in youth ministry. Levi is going to keep the kids and come up for a couple of days in the middle of the week. So, any of you in the area....please make sure they all survive:)

No comments: