Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lots Crack-a-Lacking Here

It has been a busy week. We've been up at the building every night this week for something or other. Levi has been up there late and we haven't a whole lot of family time this week. I did get to go out with the girls in my Mommy Group last night for a MNO. I had a lot of fun. I truly feel so blessed to have all of these wonderful moms in my life. I truly need their support and encouragement. The building is almost finished. Keegan and I went up there today to straight out the kid rooms. We got almost a room done. I'm going to go back up tomorrow and finish. We're going to have church outside on Sunday and do a prayer walk through the building which will be pretty cool. Hopefully, we will have our CO and the electric company will have our power on for Easter Sunday. I know God is in control and it will all work out. We're trying to trust and not worry. I am so proud of our building and all of the people who have just done "whatever" to make it a success. I love that about these people. It is so encouraging!! I am going to sign off but wanted to give an update on Lowry Life here lately. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: