Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fabulous Friday

We had a good day today, kind of low key. I went back to the gym, the first time in like a week and a half...I know SOOO bad!! It felt really good being back though. We'll be out of town next week so I'll miss a week. I've got to get back in my routine after that. Tonight, we went out to eat with Jonathan & Meagan. It was great. We have so much fun with them. We had a wonderful time. I love just being able to talk with Meagan (and JJ for that matter). We can just be ourselves and share and know there's no judgement....they're family!! In thinking about the past two years, I am so thankful that they are apart of this journey with us. I honestly didn't know how all this would turn out but at this point can't wait to see what God has planned next....

Heidi & Jason kept our kids so we could go kidless which was so nice. I have so much respect and admiration for them. They are truly mission minded people and i love that. Their hearts beat for others and that is very cool. Thinking about my friends, they are all very different but all have such wonderful characteristics, I guess that's why I picked them!! I'm very thankful for the people that are around me in life right now and I do not take that for granted!!

No comments: