Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Friday, June 20, 2008

One More Thing.....

I forgot to tell you that we still don't have our van back...yeah they have had it for over 2 1/2 weeks. So, we had to drive Levi's 2 1/2 door Saturn to camp, 2 1/2 hours away. I feel like a bunch of clowns getting out of that tiny car. The kids have done great and I can definitely reach everything they need. I will be so glad to get my van back....I miss it...I never thought I would say that.

Levi talked to the mechanic today. Apparently, they have the majority of the work done and have had it done for over a week. They finally discovered that the anti-theft device is the root of the problem so they have to figure out how to do the electrical work to disable it or enable it or something....too confusing for me.

No comments: