Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend

Tomorrow I am going to the Women of Faith Conference. I am really excited. We are staying at the Sheraton Downtown. I got a GREAT rate off of priceline.com for our rooms. I am pumped about that. I am actually going to ride the DART down there early tomorrow afternoon and hang out by the pool. I love my kids so much and I wouldn't trade being with them each day for anything. In the same breath, I am looking forward to a time with other women worshipping and refreshing. Addy cried real tears today when she realized she wasn't going with me. She wanted to know why only big girls and women could go. She wanted to go to the ho-tell (which is how she pronounces it). I felt really bad. I told her Daddy would do some fun stuff with her and Keegan. I hope Levi plans something for them to do that is FUN!!

On a different note, I watched "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." It was really good. It's been a long time since I watched a chic flick. It was good.

I read Acts 9 today. It was about Saul's conversion on the road to Damascus. How freaky would it be for somebody that was cruel to Christians to become one and then believe that he had turned his life completely around? I can totally understand why the people were doubtful.

No comments: