Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, September 20, 2010

Dinner

Ready for an awesome week!!  Our good friends are being induced tonight so I am excited as I blog.  Can't wait to hear that he is finally here!!  I am ready for work for the next two weeks and am so excited.  We leave for Disney in 12 days!!!  This will be our first family vacation (not seeing grands) ever!!  I am so pumped!

Alas, onto my dinner plan for the week and then more chit chat!!

Monday-cheesey chicken pot pie
green beans

Tuesday- poppy seed chicken
peas

Wednesday-Chiloso with small group-YUMOLICOUS!!!

Thursday- grilled chicken & veggies

Friday- ribs
baked potatoes
salad

Saturday- Block Party

Okay so I ran this morning.  It was my first time back at it since the 5K and I so enjoyed it. never thought I'd type that.  I really did.  I ran longer without stopping and it just felt good!!  Gonna get back out there tomorrow.  I listened to Natalie Grant and man do I love her.  She has some powerful songs. I really felt like I got my praise on as I ran this morning...what  a great way to start the day:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It sure is great to know how good your week has started and how well your running is going. Seems you in the groove girl, keep it up and I am sure you will just keep getting better. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?
Odie

April said...

You all have fun tonight at Chiloso! Wish I could be there.