Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Update

It's been about a week since I blogged so I need to update....except there's not too much to update. I feel like I'm finally adjusting to being back home. This last weekend was good. I had my orientation for the preschool. I'm excited about being there. It will be fun. We had dinner with some friends at their house and it was really good (the food & fellowship). It makes me feel good with people without kids have us over to their house. Sunday was great, Levi did a really good job. I really feel like he shared from his heart and it moved me. This week has been fine. I've tried to stay home and get caught up on laundry. I'm still not caught up. I know that's not so exciting for an update but that's all I've got:)

No comments: