Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Light Junkies

Our family is turning into a family of junkies....for Christmas lights. Seriously, so far this week, 3 out of the 5 nights, we're driving around Rowlett looking at Christmas lights. We have so much fun doing it. My joy comes from the backseat. There are constant squeals of excitement from Addy and she's saying, "Look, look, look!!!" It has been so much fun. Keegan's back there saying, "Santa" over and over. It is so cute!! I love it. Levi and I just look at each other and smile. I do have to contribute Addy's love for Christmas to her Grammy. Levi's Mom LOVES Christmas. We are hanging out with our friends, The Hortings tonight and we're all going to go look at lights together. We have so much fun with them. Here's to Christmas Lights :)