Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend

So I had a great time at my 10 year reunion. I met up with my Yo Yo Mamas!! This was the first time in a LONG time we've all been back together. They are truly friends that I can see and it feels like we were never apart. I love that!! I thank God for that!! I stayed with Wyatt and we had a great time together. We were on campus for the parade and Wes' concert that night. I got to see Andrea's family which was great...it's been a long time. I met Susannah, Beenah, and Milby's little ones for the first time. It was so good to be with them. We had our reunion Sat. morning. It was good to see old friends. I had so much fun at Trevecca. I loved my time there. It was good to be back and remember that heritage.

It was a good amount of time to be gone. I was glad to be away but was glad to get back. Levi did great with the kids. I think they all enjoyed their time with each other.

No comments: