Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God's Goodness

I'm amazed at God's goodness and how He works things out. On Sunday we were challenged to tell of His mighty acts. I'm so thankful for those acts. I tried to tell Addy today that Fred was helping us because he loves us and because he loves God. So, I asked her, "Do you know who loves Fred?" Thinking, because of our discussion, she would say, Jesus...nope...she didn't miss a beat and said, "Shelley!" That's Fred's daughter...she was right:) I tried to make it a teachable moment. In all seriousness, I'm so thankful for Fred. I'm thankful for the guys in our church that help us...bless Levi's heart:) I'm thankful for our neighbors that love us. I'm just thankful for all these people in our lives that love on us. I'm thankful for friends far away that love us that are obedient to a big G God!! I want to be faithful and obedient in my walk. I'll be gone through the weekend so you guys have a great rest of the week.
Love,
Heather

No comments: