Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Backed Up....

I know you're thinking I'm posting a lot but I've got a lot to catch up on...I was backed up on my blog. This will be my last. So, this morning I went to the 5am Turbo Kick class. It was great. It went by fast so I didn't think about quitting...which was nice. I liked the class a lot. Then, I met my two friends at Starbucks then Chicfila to do our life group Bible study. We read 2 Peter and Jude. Can I just say that I love the book of Jude!! You'll have to read it...it's super short. Levi thinks that's why I like it but I like his message. I ended my early morning going to Home Depot to buy fence slats. I have got to give a shout out to Fred Sweeney. He is fixing our fence...I almost said helping to fix our fence but that would not be correct. Levi is talking and Fred is fixing:) Thanks Fred....you are a lifesaver. Why do we have to fix our fence? The City of Rowlett Code Officer came around last week and gave out a lot of "warnings" for high grass, missing fence slats, junker cars, etc. So, we got one for our 2 inches of grass between the back fence and alley, 1 for missing slats, and 1 for "junker" cars. The last offended Levi greatly. His 1966 mustang was in the driveway. We had to go back and read the part about out of date tags. We have to get new tags. All in all they were easy fixes, mow, put the Mustang in the garage, etc. The fence however needed some help so Fred is the man!!

3 comments:

llowry said...

The blog title could be construed to mean something else.

HeatherLow said...

Ahha...I totally thought that and then that that was even funnier!!

HotMommy said...

Tell Levi I think calling a '66 a junker is just WRONG!