Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sunday

So Sunday I led worship at Catalyst...it was kind of crazy. I've told Jonathan that I will sing in front of whoever but don't make me talk. I've made a really big deal about not wanting to do that. In fact, even on Saturday Levi told me he thought I was joking this whole time by telling him I was actually going to do it. I really felt checked a couple of months ago about being so against it and making it so known to Jonathan and Levi. I really prayed that God would use me and help me. I felt really good about it on Sunday, I was a little nervous but not nearly as bad as I thought. I had a peace about it which is pretty cool because I know that only comes from God. So anyway, I led and it went really well. It was neat to hear the guys in the band singing behind me, pretty cool!!

Sunday night ended well, we had two couples over and played Mexican Train dominoes....it was a lot of fun. I laughed harder than I have laughed in a while with these friends:) They are definitely special!!

We're celebrating a mini Thanksgiving tomorrow and I'm excited about it. I love cooking and I love making our holiday favorites, it will be fun!!

We're off to Little Rock for Thanksgiving later this week. We're really excited about seeing Levi's parents. It will be fun! I probably won't blog anymore unless I get some quiet time then or when we get back.

No comments: