Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like

CHRISTMAS!!!

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet (however it's only a week away) but we're traveling for Thanksgiving and the kids and I are leaving early for Christmas.

So, it's looking like Christmas around our home. Levi's aunt, Aunt Connie, came last year around this time and made us a wreath and matching garland for the mantle, and one for the door (along with lots of other goodies actually). So, I've been fluffing those and I put the tree together. Addy and Keegan watched Rudolph the whole time. We put a mini-tree in each of the kids' rooms. We're going to decorate the tree tonight. I love Christmas time and I'm so excited about all the pretty lights, the music, the gifts.

I'm most excited to celebrate the birth of Jesus. I'm more and more thankful for His birth, His life, and His death. I'm really excited to go into this Advent Season. Levi is writing his Advent teachings now and he says they're going to be good and very different. He's got my interest peaked. I'm thankful for God's love and mercy.

Kind of random but here goes....Levi and I were talking this weekend about a conference he and Jonathan went to. One of the speakers spoke on dreaming big. He shared about a 26 year old whose dream was to put 1000 wells in an African country. Her first year, 30, her second 90, her third year 300 and something. His point was this if she died, others would die. Her dream was big and it impacted many others. I'm praying during this season that God would help me to dream big and make it clear to me. I'll keep you posted:)

Back to Christmas......

1 comment:

Levi said...

Bigger font please.