Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pre-Thanksgiving Thanksgiving




We had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner earlier this week. I really love cooking and knew I wasn't going to be here for Thanksgiving. We invited the Sprangs over and Xuan and her family to have a mini Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all of our new friends in Texas. The Sprangs moved here with us to start this church which is a huge committment, undertaking, etc. It's been a fun ride with them and we truly consider them family. Then, Xuan is my new friend here in Texas. Our stories were so similar it was weird. We both moved here with in a month of each other. We have no family here. We were both stay at home moms. We were both teachers, weird I'm telling you. She and I have a unique bond that I'm so thankful for. If I hadn't had her, I really don't know what I would have done. I really miss her now that she's teaching again but I definitely enjoy our times together.

No comments: