Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 12, 2008

So I'm on a roll.....

I'm blogging a lot...I'm catching up I guess. We went to the Callahan's tonight for our first monthly gathering as Catalyst. We had a great time. Chris, Shari, and kiddos are awesome hosts and we have so much fun there. There was a great turnout and everyone looked like they were having a great time. The food was great and it never got quiet:) The guys hung out inside and watched the game, the ladies sat outside by the beautiful pool and talked. It would be nice to be able to have womanly conversation and not worry about the kiddos diving in the pool. I'm not complaining...and if I didn't have kids, I probably wouldn't be where the kids were. Just wanted to clarify....I know it's the stage where they are. I'm ready for more families with young kids to be at Catalyst...okay selfishly for right this second. It would be nice to have some other kid mommas up in the Barbie room with me. Levi did hang out for a while with me which was great. I'm making it sound like I was stuck in a room...I wasn't. I'm being overly dramatic. Shari and I spent some time outside letting the kids play. I like being around someone with older kids, I like hearing how they interact and hopefully will glean wisdom from that. So, I digress...you get the picture. I came in for the last part of the game and it looked like everybody was having a great time. I'm so glad. I love that Catalyst is accepting of everybody. I don't feel like I have to be something that I'm not. That is so free-ing.

No comments: