Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One more before Night Night....

Tonight Addy and Keegan and I took a walk (Levi was reffing). We went to see some Halloween decorations. Texans go all out for Halloween. I've never seen anything like it. Addy is pretty timid with that kind of stuff. She likes it but doesn't like it if you know what I mean. So, as we're walking there, she starts kind of cowering away. I looked over at Keegan who is jumping up and down so excited and said, "Keegan tell Sissy not to be a scaredy cat." To which Addy replies (in a very grown up tone), "Mom, I'm not scared of cats, just Halloween decorations." I stand corrected:)

1 comment:

HotMommy said...

Oh my goodness, that's too cute. You should submit it to the cute kid features in Ladies Home Journal (I think it's in that, but it might be another magazine).

The had this one where a grandma got out a head of lettuce and the grandson had only seen bagged lettuce, so he asked what it was. When the grandma said it was a head of lettuce, he asked where its body was!!!!