Twitter

follow me on Twitter

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Carving




We carved a pumpkin with the kids over the weekend and went to a fall festival thing at a local business. We had a lot of fun. I'm blogging about it because I have to show you this picture. At some point, Addy gave Levi a sticker, can you find it? Well, obviously Levi forgot about it and was so into his pumpkin carving. I laughed as I took pictures because I knew he had no clue he had a little yellow sticker right on his forehead. I thought I'd share:) Addy enjoyed watching Daddy carve the pumpkin but was grossed out by the gooey "hair." Keegan could have cared less, he was playing on the swingset the whole time. I also included a picture of the fall festival at the nursery. They had a great time.

1 comment:

Levi said...

Thank you for posting the picture. I am actually transitioning to the Hindu religion and they make you start with a yellow dot and work your way to the red one. Kind of like getting a black belt in Karate.